Your home is usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc., we will help you find the right fit for your needs by providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home, and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft, or other events while you’re away. In addition, it can also cover potential losses in the event that someone is injured on your property. If you have or are considering getting potentially dangerous property objects, such as pools and trampolines, you should definitely consult a specialist to discuss coverage options.
At American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc., we have home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top-rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don’t have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon
- Property Coverage – to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property – if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability – this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses – this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses – if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you’re forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you may want to consider in addition to your basic homeowner’s policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake, or jewelry insurance. Our agents at American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc. can help you understand other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 619-474-3900 to find out more about home insurance in the states of California, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon.