Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc. has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small, giving us a complete understanding of contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work to the most difficult bonds for hazardous work to owners with inexperience on larger projects and those with financial difficulties.
At American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc., we specialize in providing small and large businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Contract Bond – guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds, and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds – guarantee that developers will make certain “off-site” or “public” land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond – can guarantee a variety of business obligations that require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous, and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds – guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond – guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
Serving California, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon with all your bond insurance needs
Bonds are designed to provide guarantees for work or services to be performed. The agents at American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc. can provide a wide range of bonds to find the right fit for your business. Contact us to find out more about surety bonds in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon.