At American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc., we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski, or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercrafts may even be covered under your current homeowners policy. The size, type, and value of your boat, personal watercraft, or jet ski will determine your California insurance coverage needs.
Let one of our experienced agents give you the coverage you need and recommendations to best fit your situation. The following list contains some of the many coverages that we can offer:
- Physical Damage Coverage – Adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while it’s in storage or transport. This also covers your boat when it’s out of the water, including, but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism, or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor, or supplies.
- Liability Coverage – This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock, or other boaters.
- Personal Liability – Protects you or a family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments – Covers medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage – Covers damage that may be caused to another person’s property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in California
Consult with one of our professional agents at American Tri-Star Insurance Services Inc. to make sure you have the right coverage at a competitive price. We can evaluate your boat, jet ski, or other watercraft insurance needs to find special coverages you many need or any discounts you may qualify for. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi-policy Discounts