Searching for ways to save cash on your bottom line makes sense! The issue is, it is not always a simple job to find those money-saving secrets. Insurance laws change from company to company and it is difficult to identify ways to save on your insurance.
- Shop Around– Finding an independent insurance agency that represents a large amount of insurance companies is the simplest way to shop around for the cheapest California homeowners insurance.
- Senior Citizen Discounts- If you are a member of AARP, AAA or are a senior citizen, you could receive discounts from your insurance company.
- House Value vs Entire Property- Often people make the mistake of insuring their entire property, rather than just the part that could be damaged. Be sure to insure your property based on the cost of rebuilding your home and replacing your valuables.
- Credit Score- Maintaining a good credit score will increase your change of saving money on your homeowners insurance.
- Builder Discounts- If your home was built by an accredited builder, you could get a discount from your insurance company.
Remember, these are just a few of the possible discounts out there. You are encouraged to figure out how much money you could be saving on your homeowners insurance by giving American Tri-Star Insurance Services a call today at 619-474-3900 or stop by one of our locations in San Diego, Chula Vista, National City and Vista California.