At American Tri-Star insurance we understand that running a small business can be overwhelming! Storms, natural disasters, slips and falls, employee laptops and even terrorism are all factors that can devastate your professional life. It is vital to remember that without the required coverage, everything you have worked for may be lost instantaneously. Here are some of the protections that every California business should include:
1. Workers Compensation– Workers Comp insurance provides wage replacement, medical benefits or death benefits to employees injured in the course of employment.
2. Commercial Vehicle Insurance– if your business uses vehicles, you need to have a complete, comprehensive commercial auto policy.
3. Property Insurance– Theft, vandalism, fire, malicious mischief and wind damage are other perils covered by property insurance.
4. Liability Insurance– Liability insurance has many options as well including directors & officers, errors & omissions, general liability, professional liability.
5. Umbrella Policy– An umbrella policy will provide additional liability limits over and above those provided by your other policies in the event of a larger claim.
Take the time to do a business insurance assessment to be sure the unexpected does not stop your business in its tracks! Stop by one of our offices in San Diego, Chula Vista, National City or Vista California today to make sure you are properly covered.